Internship - Live project Training
Passed Out Students ⁄ Students of B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA | MCA, M.SC | IT Graduates | IT Aspirants
Our core focus is:
- To groom the candidate technically & interpersonally by working on live projects (PHP or Software Testing).
- To effectively mentor the candidate for taking challenges and resolving them successfully within a project.
The prerequisite and eligibility for joining the project internship are:
- Candidate must be student of MCA/M.Tech/BE/B.TECH/BCA/Bsc(IT/CS)/Msc(IT/CS)/MBA(IT)/MBA(System).
- Candidate must have good analytical and logical skills.
- Candidate must have basic computer skills.
- Candidate must have command over one computer programming language/concepts(C/C++).
- Candidate must have Knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Six months, Self support basis.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can walk-in to our office from Mon-Fri between 10 am to 6 pm along with their latest Resume, Training/Internship Letter from the college (if applicable), Identity Proof and one passport size photograph.
Interested candidates mail to email@example.com with subject " Intership with Live project & should mention the Course Name " and updated CV.